Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sweet Silhouettes

Yesterday when I made the teddy bear card for the blog hop, it was the first time I had created anything since TAC closed. That must have got the mojo going again, because today I spent a while in there. Here's one of the things I did before I got distracted talking to my lovely daughter.
The set is called Sweet Silhouettes and was a brand new one in TAC's last catalogues. I've noticed online that the cameo/profile/silhouette thing is kind of popular right now. I stamped the image several times and even refilled my Noir Palette pad, but I'm still not totally pleased with the lack of "solid-ness" of the image. sigh...
In this shot you can see the border punch and the image panel raised with pop dots. I was going for white ribbon and a big bow under the image and to the left a bit, but it was just too much. In this case, I thought plain was better. The pearls aren't quite tiny enough for what I wanted , but it still gives the same effect.

No comments: