Sunday, September 18, 2011

Old Stamps, New Fun

Unfortunately I've needed several sympathy cards lately so my stash has been depleted and I needed to make more. Plus, I've been itching to play with some of my very old TAC stamps.

When I started the cards below, I didn't know this is what I'd be making! I simply started by stamping the tulip on ivory cardstock, using colors I thought would be pretty. After I punched the main image oval and put it together with the green and red, I remembered a card I have received in a swap a while back. Voila--the first card came togehter!

I hope you can see the scoring on the card base. I used my handy dandy Scor-Pal. The green label is also embossed, but I'm not sure you can see that very well. Patterned paper is TAC's Penelope.




After I finished the red tulip, I started on the purple tulip. I decided to stick with the same layout, but I scored the lines closer together this time. Patterned paper is TAC's Angelee.




Here's the card that inspired me. Is it close enough to calle it a CASE? I'm not sure! Either way, it's a card by former TAC Angel Jeanine Jensen.


No comments: