Thursday, September 22, 2011

Another Version of the CASEd Card

Yesterday I showed you a card by Heather, my CASE and another similar card. I made this one at the same time, but if you hadn't seen yesterday's post, you may not realize that it was inspired by the same card. It just kept getting further and further from the original. :-)

For this one, I stamped the flower all three times without re-spritzing the stamp. You can't really see it in the photo, but I stamped several more times to fill in the white space. The die is from the same Tim Holz Mini Butterflies set. I sponged the edges of this one with Bordeaux and glued it flat this time.

Couldn't decide how I wanted to adhere my sentiment panel. I ended up with it overlapping a bit and rounding a corner. Best option? I'm not sure...

No comments: