Wednesday, August 10, 2011

More Clard Class Samples

It's so much fun to use the same stamps for entirely new and different looks! That's what I was hoping to show by using Lotsa Dotsa for all six cards for the August stamp class--and by posting them here too. ;-)

This one uses the same butterfly as the previous post too. I totally CASEd this card by Nichole Heady (scroll half way down the post). Inside it says, "Thinking about you!" Sweet, huh?





The leaves were made by punching out a circle, then cutting off the "sides" of the circle to make leaf shapes. I scored the middle using my Scor Buddy, then sponged them with the same Momento ink that I'd used on the rest of the card. Stamps used: Lotsa Dotsa, Here I Am, Happily Grateful, Gift of Friendship.






This one is pretty straight forward. I used the Bricks texture plate from the Brick & Woodgrain set with the "mortar" pushed out to look like dripping mortar. A makeup pad with Burnt Umber made the texture really pop. That's Labels 3 you see there, too.


Stay tuned for two more in the next post...

No comments: