Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Card Class Samples

The other day I showed you a sneak peek of the August Card Class cards using Lotsa Dotsa. Now you get to see them up close and personal. Well, maybe not so personal, but at least up close!


It's hard to tell in the photo above, but the butterfly is stamped in black on the card front. I then stamped the same butterfly on black cardstock and cut it out. I glued the body to the card, but left the wings up so it could "fly." I was inspired by this card (scroll to bottom of post) that I CASEd.


This card is CASEd straight from this one here. I thought it was so creative that I HAD to do it! Although her stems are ribbon, I simply used a ruler and black marker to make mine. Much easier to get them straight. LOL


I'll post more class cards later...

No comments: