Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bubble Shooter

Ok. I admit it. My name is Diane, and I like to play Bubble Shooter. It's mindless, senseless, and great for when I need to chill and escape. The card below comes from a Bubble Shooter "ah hah" moment. Unfortunately I didn't have quite the right colors.

So, I was playing Bubble Shooter and I got rid of all the colors except lime green, turquoise, purple and royal blue. I thought to myself, "Oh, what a pretty color combo for a card. LOL Then the ah hah moment came...you guessed it, Lotsa Dotsa--again! But would you believe I don't have a royal blue ink pad? Nope! I've got oodles of inks, including lots of blues, but not one is royal blue. I had to make due with Reflection Blue (see smallest dots). The other color isn't truly turquoise either, but it'll do in a pinch.
It's hard to see, but I used my Stardust Clear Gelly Pen on the swirl under the sentiment and the exclamation mark. It's also on every dot on the inner ring of the purple and the outermost big dots on the turquoise. In this photo you can just barely see the sparkle. It makes a simple and otherwise boring card not quite to simple and boring. :-)

1 comment:

StampingbugKerry said...

Hee Hee...I love bubble shooter too!
Your Lotsa Dotsa cards are great...I love that set!