Tuesday, May 11, 2010

SOTM sample

This is a card we did at my stamp class last Thursday evening. It uses the Stamp of the Month called Wonder and Joy. After class, I came home and did a few slight variations. It's a great way to highlight an image that you'd normally feel like you should color.

The labels are from the Amberley Grace Collection and popped up with Pop Dots. They are attached with twine or mini brads. The lines on the left are from my ScorPal and ScorBug. It's kinda hard to see, but the pail, fishing reel, overall buttons and fish hook all have a touch of glitter from the Stardust Clear Gelly Pen.Below is the original card that inspired me. It's by Angel Terri B., and I got it at our demonstrator's retreat swap. I can't for the life of me think of who Terri B. is, so please let me know her full name and website link if she has one! Thanks.Other supplies not listed above: Kraft cardstock, Aspen cardstock, DCWV Brights, Burnt Umber Palette ink, hydrasponge and Thinking of You stamp set.

No comments: