Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Playing with Copics

The other evening I spent some time coloring with my Copic markers and trying to perfect (?) my technique. These markers sure do have quite the learning curve! I'll show you one of the cards I made and a sneak peek of the other.


Notice that I didn't do much with the card itself. The image is so large that I didn't want to make a busy card. I wanted the image and coloring to stand pretty much on its own. I do feel like it's missing something, but I'm not sure what. Any suggestions?

Supplies: Giant Sunflower (retired), Noir Palette ink, kraft cardstock, Bazzill Browns mono collection, Aspen cardstock. Copic Markers, Gray Tombow, border punch.
You'll only get a peek at the next one because it's on its way to my niece and her husband who just had a baby girl on Thursday. (Congrats Annie and Michael!) I'll show you more of it later...

No comments: