Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bear for Zion

Remember when I showed you a sneak peek of the card for my new great-niece in this post? Well, little Baby Zion should have her package by now so I'm posting the card I made.


I was practicing with my Copic Markers and will keep practicing!

Supplies: Bears and Bubbles, Thinking of You, Noir Pallette, Copic Ciao Markers, Crystal Stickles, Stardust Clear Gelly Pen, white ultrasmooth cardstock, brown cardstock, Bazzill Monochromatic Red Violets, Hydra-sponge, Cupcake Mono Buttons, Pink and White Scrapper's Floss, and ribbon.

3 comments:

Julie Robinson said...

adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy Kolling said...

Diane....this is just adorable!! This is still a favorite set of mine!!

Kim said...

So sweet! I think this is a great image for a baby card too!!!