Thursday, February 3, 2011

Watercolor Plants

You're going to get TWO posts today! I have one already scheduled for this evening, but when I realized that today was the day for TAC's Watercolor Plants Blog Hop, I knew I wanted to post this one too!

I'm always needing nice, appropriate sympathy cards so I came up with this one. I used my Aquacrayons on the stamp and misted with water before stamping.

Oh, how I LOVE this stamp set--it is soooo versatile!!! At one event, I used it at 4 different stations to make 4 totally different cards and not one customer even noticed it until I pointed it out! Be sure to check out my previous post using this set as well. Scroll to the end of this post.

If you want to see more beautiful samples, be sure to go to TAC's Savvy Projects Blog and see Holly's samples today!

13 comments:

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Nice design and lovely card. I like the background and ink smudging around it.

Mischelle said...

WOW! Your flowers are drop dead GORGEOUS! I'm envious and wish I could achieve exactly what you did!

Tricia T said...

This is just a gorgeous card! LOVELY!

Angela K said...

Oh so lovely!!

Maria said...

This is so beautiful, makes a very peaceful sympathy card.

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful!!!

Chris said...

Wow, this is a great sympathy card...love how you have the verse just tucked to the side. Wonderful collage feel.

Unknown said...

So serene! Perfect for a sympathy card!

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty Diane!! Love how you created your background!

Kim said...

This is the perfect Sympathy card!
Just Beautiful!

Teresa Jenkins said...

This is beautiful, love the background and the flowers are awesome!

Chelsea said...

this is sooo soft and pretty! I love it! Perfect for a sympathy card!

AmethystCat said...

this is such a gorgeous card, Diane! I just love it!! what a lift this would bring to someone's heart on a sad occasion