Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

For my January stamping class I wanted to offer a nice Valentine's card that could easily be used for some other occasion. Combine that with the fact that our class was all about glitter that evening, I ended up designing this card with a glitter window.

We used the stamp set Linear Sentiments because it has a flower, star or circle that someone could use instead of the heart. I had never before tried a glitter window but was inspired after participating in a technique swap that another angel hosted. Even though you can't see it well in the photo, there is a stamped image under the ribbon, and the polka dots are with Versamark Dazzle.
Below is the card by Shirley H. that I received in the technique swap. I loosely based my design on hers.

No comments: