Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another case of CASEing

For a while now I've had my eye on a card from Card Creations, Favorite Occasions, vol. 2. I can't post a photo for copyright reasons, but you should be able to see the original inspiration here. As you can tell from my first card below, I hardly changed a thing becaus I loved its simplicity and color.

After doing the first one, I decided to change things up a bit and use Juliette paper and Vintage Plum embossing powder. It looks like I messed up with ink under the sentiment, but it's a fiber in the Aspen cardstock--I promise!
Hey, why not try it with Hemingway paper and Copper embossing powder too? I left the insides blank so I can turn them into cards for anniversary, birthday, just about anything!

2 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Diane, these CASE cards are fantastic! My favorite is the last one! I"ve always liked that paper collection!

Kim said...

I agree these are Fantastic!