Thursday, February 10, 2011

ok, I admit...

Remember when I admitted that I'd lost my mojo? Well, I had lost it big time. I did A LOT of CASEing to get back in gear. I had also got a hold of several old CARDS magazines that I browsed and marked the ones I wanted to try. That's where a lot of the ideas for the next several posts come from....

This idea came from a St. Patrick's Day card, which I don't do. I changed it up quite a bit, but the basic idea came from page 81 of the March, 2007 CARDS magazine. I let the ribbon dictate the colors on this one.
Using that card like a sketch, I changed it into another baby card since I always seem to need those. I used Frost Versamark Dazzle just a little bit offset on the giraffes. You can kind of see the sparkle on the first image.


No comments: