Friday, October 16, 2009

Not done with Craft Show yet!

These two wall hangings are just a tad different, but not much. The letters are the same ones as in this post, but instead of covering the letters with retired TAC paper, I covered the *background* with paper from that same retired TAC paper stack. Ribbon and felt flowers are TAC, along with the Running Stitches stamp I used to "sew" the quilted paper together. The stain on the letters (walnut ink) doesn't look as different from the frame IRL. :-)

I just have to share this...toward the end of the day one gal came and was so blessed to see some of these. I guess she buys her sister a gift every year that says "joy" since that's her name. She just *knew* her sister would love this! I'm so happy to be a part of that blessing. ;-)




No comments: