Saturday, October 10, 2009

First Craft Show of the Season

Today was the first craft show of the season for me. I had intended to have ALL new things this year, but life got in the way so a few things are leftovers from last year. I had 1 1/2 booths at a show I've done every year for about 5-6 now. It was a good day, and I'm pleased with how things went.

Hopefully these pix will show you what I've been busy with for the last month! ;-)

Here's a shot of the entire booth (before I rearranged a few hangning things...). The other shots are one of my fave new things this year--Plexiglass wall decor. I got the idea from Melanie Welch in this post from almost 2 years ago. I've had it stashed away in my "idea bank" for quite a while and finally did it. I LOVE how they turned out! It's really hard to get good pix of them, but each is just a tad different.

Enjoy browsing over the next several days/posts. :-)


















9 comments:

Suzanne said...

Love the wall hanging! Your booth is huge!!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Can't wait to see more pics! Love the signs, what ink did you use? Your booth looks great!

Jen Carter said...

Those signs are pretty! Did they sell well?

Kim said...

Hi Diane! I love all your wall hanging designs and your booth looks amazing! I really like the plexi ones with the encouranging words! Where did you get the plexi to make these would you mind sharing? I have a friend that just found out she has breast cancer and would really like to make one for her to hand on the wall! Thanks : )

AmethystCat said...

awesome! hope the craft fair went well!

Unknown said...

The wall hangings are wonderful!! And your booth looks amazing! I hope you had lots of sales!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful wall hangings! I love how neat and tidy your display table is :)

Heidi Hihn said...

Love the booth and all the creativity in your signs!! I hope you had a wonderful craft fair with many customers coming thru!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! rita w