Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yippee!!! New stamps!!!

Mr. Brown (UPS, if you don't know what I mean) brought me a box of goodies from A*Muse Studio today! I couldn't wait to get to my craft room and play. I got my homework done before I made this card, though. :-)

The Harlequin Background is an old TAC stamp that I inked up with Versamagic Jumbo Java. I then "kissed" it with Market Street's Bit of Burlap (same stamp I used here). The label and die made to fit are soooooo cool. I've wanted these for a while now! The branch of berries is from a fantastic set called Beautiful Botanicals 2. I kept tellin myself I didn't *need* them, but Heather kept posting cards using them! Then Seleise had to go and post this card using a similar set. I was roped in and added it to my order. :-)

It's hard to see here, but the label is popped up on pop dots. Now that I see this close-up, it also looks like I should have lined it up better. Yikes!

Stay tuned tomorrow for another card with my fun goodies...

No comments: