Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello out there...

I realize I've been MIA for a few months and I have really good reasons, but you probably don't want to know about them. Let's just say that I've got lots of posts coming over the next several days (weeks?). :-)

These photos are from an altered bag contest that I offered to my Stamp-a-Stack customers back in November. They could alter their popcorn-style bag that their card supplies came in and send me a photo to enter a drawing for a free stamp set. The drawing was totally random--I just put in the names of the ladies and drew one out. Below are the photos I received (not everyone decided to play).

Marcia's bag: front and back

Jana's bag:

Connie's bag:

Cindy's bag: front and back

Thanks to all who played! It's fun to see your lovely art!

Oh, did you want to know who won? CONNIE!!!!!! (and to think I forgot to give you the stamp set at class the other evening!!!) sigh...

No comments: