Monday, January 24, 2011

A case of CASEing; part 1

To jump start my mojo, I started out by CASEing some cards that caught my attention for their simplicity. All three of the cards below are in my "browsing basket" that I take to classes and such. I've received the cards in swaps. All stamps are TAC, and so are most of the other supplies.

This first one is by Cindy Goebel. She did the purple one, I did the blue.

This next one is by Gloria Albertson. Hers is on the left and mine is on the right. I like hers LOTS better! I didn't have the right pink strip or the right color of button to make it pop.

This last one is by some creative TAC Angel, but I don't know who! I think I received it at Seminar last summer, but I'm not sure. Hers is on the left, and mine is on the right. I like her scallops better!

Thanks, ladies, for your lovely cards. CASEing really helped me get going! Watch for parts 2 and 3 in the coming days... :-)

No comments: