Sunday, September 5, 2010

Corner Bookmark

Once again I was inspired by a fellow Angel. This time it was Angie's bookmark seen here. We've never done those in class, so I figured it was the perfect "non-card" project for the evening.

Once again, we used the Scor-Pal and Scor-Bug to add texture. In class we colored with Copic Markers, but I made the sample using Tombow Markers so they could see the difference in how well Copics blend (I had samples of both). This sample uses Tombows.

Isn't that smug look on the golfball's face hilarious?!?! :-)


2 comments:

Angie said...

Aren't they fun! Something so easy to make and useful too! Neat that I inspired you, since you've inspired me forever!

"LZ" Linda Z. said...

Do you have the template for this? i.e. the size of the card,folds, etc...? This is really awesome!