Friday, September 3, 2010

CASEd Card

Lucky me! I got the second card in this post from Carol in the swap I mentioned in the last few posts. I really liked it a lot and wanted to CASE it for my Nestabilities class--how perfect! I just changed a few things, and voila! A card using Nesties!


Hopefully you ca see the embossed frame around the Nesties as well. I stamped the frame and THEN cut with the Nesties die. Each gal at class got a white panel with the stamping/cutting/embossing already done. It was up to them to stamp the pumpkin image.

We used watercolor crayons on the stamp, then spritzed with water before stamping. It's a great effect! Because the brown Scrapper's Floss wasn't dark enough, we colored the floss with Copics. The background leaves are stamped in Versamark.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You did a wonderful change of my card! Love it!