Thursday, July 9, 2009

TAC Sale and Cracked Glass

The Angel Company has discounted their discontinued accessories by 25%! That means you can purchase these non-stamp items while supplies last. The bad news is that my beloved Designer Dries Clear glue is discontinued. The good news is that you can stock up on the glue and tips for 25% off! Just be sure to get them before they're gone.

Click HERE for a complete list.

Click HERE to see the products on my TAC site. Remember to click and browse every category in the lower left corner! ;-)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This next photo isn't the greatest picture of a card that isn't the greatest either. I decided to go ahead and post it even though I'm not totally satisfied--it just didn't turn out like my mind's eye had it looking! LOL! It does look somewhat better IRL, though. ;-)

I used the "Cracked Glass" technique and got one HUGE crack in it. I decided against remelting the embossing powder because you can't go back and re-break *real* glass!

The image was colored with Prismacolors and oderless mineral spirits. The paper is from TAC's new More Mimi double-sided collection (and ivory ultrasmooth).


2 comments:

Jenn Embry said...

Don't you just hate it when a plan doesn't come together quite the way you want it to? Very pretty card. I love the image. I can't wait to get my new idea book. The 13th just can't come fast enough - that's when my angel gets back from out of town! ;)

Barb said...

This looks so pretty, Diane! Great job with the cracked glass... I've never tried it before, but it looks fun!