Saturday, July 25, 2009

Create-a-Card Contest

Today was my Open House/Catalogue Premiere. We had so much fun! One of the things I did was to have a card contest. I stamped off images from Skinny Birds and anyone who wanted to enter could make a card using one of those images. There were no other rules--they could use any products they wanted to and didn't have to use only TAC. It was a GREAT way to see the wonderful versatility of this set. No two cards look alike, do they?!?!?! Each card had a number, and those who came today could vote by number only. Should I tell you which card won? (I'm just glad I didn't have to vote because I think each artist did a super job.) ;-)



The brown/blue one, second from the left on the bottom row. Kelcie won!!!! She just graduated from high school, and is very creative! WTG!

5 comments:

Heidi Hihn said...

Great idea, everyone did a wonderful job!

Jen Carter said...

What a fun idea! They are all great but I would vote for the brown & blue one too!

Bridgett Owens said...

What a fun day! I am glad you all had so much fun!!! Great idea for the contest...so neat to see all the different creations!

Christina said...

What a fun idea! I'm glad it was a success!

Unknown said...

This sounds like so much fun! And though all the cards are great I think my fav is the blown/blue one, too!