Sunday, October 19, 2008

SpecTACular Day!

We had a great time yesterday at my SpecTACular Day! Thought I'd share the 4 make-n-takes real quick before I head off to church...

Stamps: Fall Harvest

Ink: Burnt Umber Palette

Paper: Ivory Ultrasmooth, Brown Cardstock, Rustic Chick, Green Bazzill

Other: Watercolor Pencils and Dove Blender, Skintone Pencils, Gray Tombow Marker, Scor-Pal, Scrapper's Floss in Tan & Brown & Lime

This card was inspired by Sarah's card on the TAC website.

Stamps: Hello Fall (Oct. Stamp of the Month)

Ink: Burnt Umber, Landscape, Sunflower, Orangerie Palettes

Paper: Birch Cardstock, DCWV Paperstack--Neutral

Other: Stipple Brushes, Edge Distressor, ribbon, Glue Dots

This card was inspired by Kim Sears' card on Paper Wings.
Stamps: Joy of Christmas

Ink: Brilliance Moonlight White, Versamark (hard to see in photo! It was for the background on the scarlet...)

Paper: Scarlet Cardstock, Dark Green Cardstock, White Ultrasmooth

Other: Paper Crimper, Pop Dots

These are samples of what I made for my craft show. We did the same cute little baskets yesterday!


Paper: Patterned Paper and Cardstock from Amelia Collection

Other: Mega Scalloped Circle punch, Scor-Pal, Hershey's Kisses (yum!)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Great cards! :D I love that little piece of green scored as you did, but they are all great!

Bridgett Owens said...

Those are fabulous projects! I love them!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Melisa Waldorf said...

I love that you used the set to create your own background with a watermark stamp pad! Love the white embossing as well