Sunday, August 10, 2008

Two Bella Flor Cards

I know I said I'd post some of the Make-n-Takes from the SpecTACular Night, but while I was out of town my camera did some funky things. So...until I figure out what the deal is, here are two cards I made using TAC's Bella Flor paper. It's still on special for only $10--a great deal for great paper! ;-)
For this one, I cut the flower out of the patterned paper. I inked up the stamp, then cleaned the ink off the word "we" so the stamp no longer reads "WE celebrate life together." Now it can be used for wedding or anniversary! Very simple and quick, but pretty because of the Bella Flor paper.

Stamps: F is For Family (retired)

Ink: Boudoir Blush and Charttreuse Palettes

Paper: White Ultrasmooth, Bella Flor

Other: Hydra-Sponge, pink crystal brad (center of flower)



This one is actually a gate-fold card with the panels on either side. With the little girl on the left and the sentiment on the right, it makes it fun and different to open and close--a little tricky too! You have to be smarter than the card. LOL :-) Just a note: If you haven't tried the Scor-Pal for gate-fold cards, you MUST! They make them perfect every time--easy too!

Stamps: Girlz & Boyz, Squiggle Ladybugs (retired)

Ink: Noir Palette

Paper: White Ultrasmooth, Bella Flor, Bazzill Cardstock in Pinks & Red Violets and Yellows

Other: Scor-Pal, paper piercer, 3/4" circle punch (for corners), watercolor pencils, Dove Blender, gray Tombow marker

No comments: