Saturday, August 23, 2008

SpecTACular projects--finally!

Remember I said I'd post the projects we did at my SpecTACular Night? Well, here are two more. That means you'll see three of the four. I decided to enter the other one in a contest, so I won't post it yet...


This first one is an adaptation of one we did at Seminar. I used a different stamp set and paper, but same idea.


Stamps: Sweet Goodies

Ink: Noir Palettes

Paper: Scarlet cardstock, Black cardstock, Tan cardstock from Amberley Grace SWIC

Other: Mega Scallop Punch, Hydra-sponge, Pop Dot

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

These are magnets using TAC's new Penelope paper line! I just LOVE that paper! I didn't have the Penelope ribbon yet at that time, so we just used ribbon I already had. Both of these were on the table as examples so that each gal could use her own creativity and have fun!

Stamps: Flourish Bet

Ink: Burnt Umber and Violette Palettes

Paper: White Ultrasmooth, Penelope SWIC

Other: piece from Chipboard Stack (cut into fourths), Bind-It-All (to punch), Hydra-sponge, Brown Scrapper's Floss, ribbon

No comments: