Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Boy Cards

My friend Jean orders cards from me fairly often. Because she has an 8-yr-old son, she needs cards for him to give. Here are a few that I made up last time she ordered. She liked them, and I hope you do too!



Stamps: Girlz & Boyz
Ink: Noir and Starry Night Palettes

Paper: Blue Bazzill , White Ultrasmooth, Kaleidoscope Boyz

Other: Watercolor Pencils with Dove Blender, Gray Tombow, Photo Turns, Brads


This was a fun one, and Jean's family is big on baseball. What a fun set!

Stamps: You're a Winner, Running Stitches

Ink: Noir, Moulin Rouge and Cognac Palettes
Paper: Scarlet, Ivory Ultrasmooth
Other: Watercolor Pencils with Dove Blender, Gray Tombow

Note: I used a Stipple Brush to apply the Cognac ink to make it look like a dirty baseball. I also bent the Running Stitches Stamp to make it look like stitching on a baseball. That's the joy of unmounted stamps! Woo Hoo!

No comments: