Monday, November 7, 2011

More of Verve's New Mercies

When I decided to CASE another Verve New Mercies card, I decided to go with a color scheme that I don't normally use. I'm not thrilled with my outcome, but I'll post the card anyway.Now that I look back at the original card, I see that I used WAAAAY toooooo much of the tangerine color! I wasn't thrilled with the effect, and now I know why! I guess sometimes less is best, and this would have been one of those times. sigh...
I really like her patterned paper and color combo sooo much better! This was the closest patterned paper I had, though. Since it didn't have any yellow, I just couldn't make myself think I should add yellow cardstock. The tiny little pearls are from Amuse Studio and are a GREAT size!

Maybe I'll try this one again...

No comments: