Sunday, August 1, 2010

Black/White Wedding Card

If I need to make a wedding card and have no idea what color the bride is using, I generally go with black/white. I needed one for June 5, and went with the card below. Guess what color the bridesmaids were wearing?!?!? Gray! Yippee--I nailed it without even knowing! ;-)

I really like the huge bow, and it worked because we were hand-delivering the card the day of the wedding. Unfortunately the cardstock strips I used at the bottom are now retired from The Angel Company. :-(
I didn't do any coloring at all--just used Stickles to glamour it up a bit. It looked really pretty in person.

Supplies: white ultrasmooth cardstock, black Bazzill mono pack (retired), cardstock strip (retired), scalloped punches, Nesties Labels 1 die, Palette Noir ink, ribbon, Swiss Dots embossing folder.


No comments: