Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blossoms & Blessings--pt. 1

I'm loving the new Blossoms & Blessings stamp set in TAC's new Inspiration Book! Over the next several posts I'll be showing you different cards using the same set. Each has a very different look. BTW, not sure why the pix are so tiny! I did the same thing I always do!?!?!?

This one is based off this one that Maria made. We did a similar one in purples at my Open House/Catalogue Premiere. Notice the black gems--I'm tickled with the touch that they add!

The one below is an adaptation I made for a wedding we attended on July 10. Since I didn't have to mail the card, I knew the "bumpy" gems wouldn't be a problem! ;-)

The photo below shows how "bumpy" the gems truly are. They are BEAUTIFUL in person and add so much to a card! The large one is raised much higher than the hearts under the sentiment.


Supplies: Blossoms & Blessings, white ultrasmooth cardstock, black cardstock, Corner Chomper, Palette inks in Noir and Charcoal, Black Gem Collection, border punch.


No comments: