Thursday, November 13, 2008

October and November Class Projects

Just thought I'd share the projects we did in my monthly stamping classes in Oct. and Nov. Several people had asked me what "faux embossing" is, so I'll post these.

October:
The first two are the faux embossing--done two diferent ways. The pink card involves using ink just a shade darker than the cardstock and white ink stamped just a little "off" of the first image.
The second one (green and brown) uses 2 flower punches glued together and layered on the card front to actually give a raised image.
These next two cards are others that we did to use various other techniques and do something seasonal. The "warm wishes" was insired/CASEd from TAC Angel Heather's blog.

November's Class

That was the popular mini album made from wine bags and bound with my Bind It All. Silly me totally forgot to take my camera to get pix of everyone else's creations. :-( I'm so bummed because these gals were soooo creative. They each had a bound album, pieces cut from TAC's Reece collection and cardstock, the rest of their Reece paper/tags, Reece ribbons, some hardware and pop dots. I had my example and photos of one made by TAC Angel Risa. The end results where outstanding and fun!

Anyway...here are photos of mine...

No comments: